Thursday 6 December 2012

UK Course Report by Neil Jerome Sensei (KUGB 4th Dan)

Neil Jerome Sensei (4th Dan), chief instructor of the Kenmei Shotokan Karate Club, has written a report on my seminars in United Kingdom. Earlier this year Neil also did a private lesson with me in Christchurch, New Zealand.
Neil Sensei's dojo banner

 I really like Neil, who besides being a member of the KUGB (Karate Union of Great Britain) England Squad, is a super guy, so I was very pleased that he travelled to attend my course in Poulton. Moreover, Neil is an exemplary karateka who seeks to talk with his karate, and systematically studies karate as a martial art. This is Karate-Do!

Here is a link to his report. Please click here: http://www.kenmeikarate.org/bertel_seminar.html

Arigato Neil! Osu, André

© André Bertel. Christchurch, New Zealand (2012).