Saturday 1 October 2011

TABOU NA MAINICHI


To say my schedule has been hectic lately would be an absolute understatement. However, at the end of this month I will amp up my articles and posts in general. Thanks to everyone for the messages from around the world. I really appreciate them!
________


Some people have asked about the seminars I'll be conducting here in December. All I will say at the moment is that this Christchurch event will be very special. Below are some direct links to previous courses I've taught including in last year in Christchurch & Palmerston North (New Zealand); Ahrensurg & Hamburg (Germany); Lignano Sabbiadoro & Mira (Venice, Italy); Western Australia and Tokyo (Japan).
________


Nevertheless, this seminar will very different as I will be unveiling higher levels of Asai-ha Shotokan-ryu Karatedo. As Sensei always said "Step-by-step".
_________












© André Bertel (2011). Christchurch, New Zealand

No comments: