Tuesday 24 May 2011

Over 838,000 visitors to 'Andre Bertel's Karate-Do'

So far this blog has had over 800,000 visitors from all corners of the planet. Everyday I recieve kind messages from many people around the world. For example today alone, people from UK, Kenya, Iran, Russia, India, Norway, Greece, USA, Tahiti, Japan, Taiwan, China, Austria, France and Brazil have sent me letters.



Needless to say, it would be impossible to personally answer everyone, so I thought that I'd post a big thank you to all of the people who take time to contact me directly. Domo arigato gozaimasu - Thank you all very-very much!



PS - To maximise the resources on here you can check past articles from 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and earlier this year, and also access my youtube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/andrebertel?feature=mhum - as a hint, be sure to scroll down the uploads and favourites, as there might be some things there that you haven't found before). And in regards to the videos, please make a comment! It is great to recieve these too, and sometimes they result in the production of new technical articles. Often questions which you may be asking will be already answered on here, and via use of the search engine you can access the information you're looking for.


Insofar as hosting me for Technical Seminars, please contact me directly at: andre.mizuho@hotmail.co.jp


Osu, André



© André Bertel, Christchurch, New Zealand 2011.

No comments: