Wednesday 12 May 2010

Video footage from my seminars in Germany

As I am sure you are aware I have been teaching open karate seminars and private classes in Europe over the last four weeks.

The clinics & lessons have been primarily focused on Asai Sensei´s karate and his approach to Shotokan-ryu. I´ll "back post" many photos and articles over the coming weeks for you all. In saying that, here is a link to some video footage (courtesy of Oliver Schomburg) from the Germany seminars. Click on this link to view: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LW-UgZECcY

This post and others will be updated/uploaded in the coming days. Also if anyone who attended the seminars would like to comment, I will publish these in a report. You can email your comment followed by your full name: andre.mizuho@hotmail.co.jp

Please include which seminars you attended! Also your dojo, rank and location/nationality.

Best regards from Europe,
Andre Bertel

© André Bertel, Japan 2010.

No comments: