Thursday 13 May 2010

Video footage from my seminars in Italy

Here is another video once again courtesy of Oliver and Yan Schomburg, this time from my seminars in Lignano Sabbiadoro, Italia (not far from Venice).
______

These karate seminars were hosted by Mauro Mion Sensei (7th Dan) and Giuseppe Formenton Sensei (7th Dan), and largely orchestrated by Silvio Cannizzo (4th Dan). Needless to say, like in Germany (please check my previous post and video) the technical content I covered was primarily focused on my late teacher, Asai Tetsuhiko's karate ("Asai-ha Shotokan-ryu").

Mizuho and I would like to thank everyone in Italia who ensured that we had a great time in and out of the dojo. Besides the above mentioned people, also Ylva and Erik Cannizzo and also Terry Cannizzo (...also Jack), Flavia Formenton, Christina Mion, Luca Tassotti and all the traditional Shotokan karateka I taught and befriended in Italy.

Click here to check out the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjWjasrt2qw

A big "OSU" to you all as we fly home to Japan!

© André Bertel, Japan 2010.

No comments: