Monday 24 August 2009

Kaminari-arashi kata on Youtube

I've uploaded some clips of Kaminari-arashi from a DVD created around four or five years ago with the assistance of Tony Petronelli Sensei (3rd Dan). It was a part of my seemingly 'never ending' 6th Dan report required by Asai Sensei.

In the DVD I performed the kata both slowly and with regular speed from the front, rear, and side, along with the basic/surface level oyo/bunkai-jutsu.
Here is a link to the clips... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrlcggQQSvo If you are keen for me to upload more videos please give the video a rating and make a comment! Of course positive and negative comments are all most welcome. However, keep in my my kata is not for competition/'looking nice', but rather for 'martial arts training'. Beautiful kata to me comprises of effective fighting/self-defence techniques. This follows the way of my late sensei, Asai Tetsuhiko.
_________

My other videos are available here: http://www.youtube.com/user/andrebertel

Kindest regards & best wishes from Japan,

André

© André Bertel, Japan (2009).

No comments: